Kathy has helped guide hundreds of individuals through many types of life transitions during her 35-plus years as a Mental Health Professional. The use of Mindfulness Relaxation tools and Cognitive Behavioral ( CBT) interventions are the foundations of her clinical orientation. Her nurturing spirit facilitates the process.
There are times when in-depth psychological counseling is the most appropriate modality for achieving the goal of a successful outcome.
In other situations, the use of short term, issue-specific psycho-educational group modalities afford a powerful experience for successful movement through life transitions.
Please contact Kathy to discuss your specific needs. Drawing upon her extensive clinical experience, she will help you to develop a concrete action plan. She is available to create customized, issue-specific group trainings, provided onsite at a location of your choice.
Click on your specific areas of interest for more information regarding the services she provides:
- Personalized Mental Health Needs Assessments, via Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Mindful Preparation for Childbirth
- Applying Mindfulness and CBT tools to manage the stressors of Aging, Divorce, Caregiving, Illness, Parenting, Retirement, and other life transitions.
- Workplace interventions to reduce conflict and improve cohesive professional functioning;
- Retirement coaching for employees and their significant others